Saturday, February 16, 2013

Cafe Pavé by Trak Norwood


Latte
It is almost sad to say it tasted burnt. It has been a long while since I tasted coffee bitter in such a way as I do not add sugar in mine. 


Sleepy Tuna, it is called. Tuna in port, mustard mayo on a bed of avocado and lettuce. 
I personally found it amusing when the first hit into my mouth was the taste of spring onions. While eating, the only question running through my head was ''Where's the avocado?''. I noticed the avo spread on my
friend's but where's mine?!

 

Goody two shoes which translates itself as poached chicken with dill on a bed of avocado and lettuce.
A fresh healthy option, I guess. 

I liked the idea how cyclists can park their bikes, hanging on the wall. I also liked the little potted herb plants on the table and they were all different from rosemary, thyme and more! I was merely disappointed with the coffee and wished I could have tasted avocado somehow. Just my luck, I guess. 

138 The Parade
Norwood
08 8431 5711

Pavé Cafe by Trak Cycles on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed