Sunday, October 4, 2015

Happy (Belated) Mid-Autumn Festival!

 Long story cut short; I was very disappointed that a certain brand of mooncakes did not live up to my expectations of snow skin mooncakes. 

So here it is; I had to make snow-skin mooncake for myself this year. Beetroot juice as a natural dye for the chestnut paste filled mooncake. 


 
And my favourite experimentation of all; and I have done soooo many. 




Ta-da! Ferrero centred mooncake with lotus filling. How awesome is that 'yolk'!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks guys for your post. Your blog made my day. I hope more from you in future.

    Best Air Brush Spray Gun


    How to Choose a Best Air Brush Gun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Happy (Belated) Mid-Autumn Festival!" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites North Indian Veg Restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete

obsessed