Sunday, August 26, 2012

Our place is the place for you: TGIF

 Who would have thought I'll be excited with TGIF being in town? The first TGIF in Adelaide, along with 6 other Fridays operating only in Victoria. How exciting is that!


It has been here since Nov 2011 and I know, I have been a bit slow lately at discovering things. I HAD TO GO there after a long day at work as I totally deserved a 'happy hour'! Hurricane (rum, sweet and sour, grenadine, passionfruit and orange juice) and my all time favourite buffalo wings, YAY! I'm glad to say this branch has not disappoint me with their buffalo wings  The Hurricane, on the other hand, tasted like a yummy cough syrup. Hmmm...

I was there early and avoided the crowd as the place was totally packed when I left. To be honest, their food aren't mind-blowing yummilicious but I have this feeling I'll be back.

TGIF Adelaide
1 Sturt Road, Oaklands Park,
South Australia 5042.
08 8296 5777

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed