Monday, November 19, 2012

Curry luncheon

It's been ages since my last post. I do apologise for the hiatus - we had lots going on in our professional and personal lives.

It has also been more than a year since I've eaten at here at Royal India. My previous review was just before I relocated to the CBD for work. Now back at West Perth with a new team, I'm ready for new adventures and renew my love for the vegetarian thali!

Clockwise: Chickpea Curry, Eggplant Curry, Vegetable Curry, Dhal, Raita, Naan and Rice. Centre: Indian Dessert (sorry, I still have no idea what this is called! This time, this dessert tasted so much nicer than my previous trip.)

The food here is still as delicious and the service here is fantastic. Our pre-ordered food was delivered to our table within 5 to 10 minutes of our arrival. And there was plenty of papadums for the table! Even though it's a tad expensive to dine-in, it's definitely worth it. 

Royal India 
1134 Hay Street, West Perth
www.royalindia.com.au 

Royal India Restaurant on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed