Sunday, November 25, 2012

Swinging Bowl Satay

A place which reminds me of home. A place which has been in Adelaide for years now. A place which I have never been to until now. I fail. 


Fried squid, sambal egg and ayam masak merah. I would go there just for the ayam masak merah- which they have named it as 'sweet chilli chicken'. NO WHERE CLOSE by name, but definitely by flavour! 


My company ordered the ayam masak merah too, and lamb! 

I have been told that the prices have gone up heaps ever since they opened. They do have special prices for students but I personally find it expensive. I am looking forward to try their beef rendang as I have been told its amazing. Dodgy seating by the way, but I guess it is all about the food. =)

18 Stephens Place
Adelaide SA 5000

Swinging Bowl Satay on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed