Thursday, January 17, 2013

Adelaide Pho

A long due catch up with a friend at Vietnamese Pho. It was only a week before since my friends raved about the yummy food. Perfect timing, I jumped onto the opportunity as soon as my friend suggested the place.  


Some sort of dry pork noodles. My friend placed her order so quickly, I missed it entirely. She thoroughly enjoyed it. 


As a first timer, I had to order their combination pho noodles. Pho is definitely a must have; for a Vietnamese restaurant has to hold true to its reputation. I do love it. It has less msg compared to a few other restaurants I know. I definitely had an awesome brunch with pho and Vietnamese coffee, along with great company of course!

199 Waymouth Street
Adelaide SA 5000
08 8212 0997


Adelaide Pho on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed