Saturday, February 5, 2011

Beef-y steamboat

The family went for a beefy steamboat yesterday. At a place where we were guaranteed to sweat, we were served plates of different parts/organs from a bull.
Are we ready to start? A platter of oxtail to make it an awesome broth.
Beef tripe and all things chewy. I always love tripe.
How can we not have a platter of meat?

Beef tendons and hmrph, let your imagination go wild guessing one of the items on the plate. I did miss a few dishes which came later as we were busy tucking in.
A very interesting night- a first for me to have some parts of a bull I never had. Definitely also a fun night to have dinner with families and catching up with coussies from the other end of the world. =)

Teochew Restaurant
Lintas Idris 2 (off Jalan Labroy)
Taman Idris
Ipoh

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
note: this is an edited post

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed