Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home cook Chicken Rice

I am home for Chinese new year celebration. My parents are very good in cooking. During this Chinese new year holidays, I am going to share all the home cook!

Today my dad cooks Chicken rice. I help my dad to make some chicken rice ball (it was my idea to DIY as I just had Malacca's well-known chicken rice ball with mich and alex yesterday). The rice ball means 团圆(tuan yuan) to me, I named it "团圆饭".


This is my DIY rice ball - 团圆饭. Of course the shape is not as round as the one in Malacca as they are using a machine to do it and I'm using my hands ( with a pair of plastic gloves)


Main dish - Chicken


Sauce, cucumber


Soup- abalone chicken mushroom soup


Side- rendang Chicken ( I bought it from Malacca yesterday)


side- lap Cheong ( Chinese pork sausage)


Side- fried mushroom, vege and roasted pork


Served!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jerantut home

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed