Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Recap of rellies' visit

Rellies came to Adelaide for a visit, 29-31st Dec 2011. Glad they were here to end the year with me with a bang! They are very much foodies too, therefore much thought was given to the places we went.

1) Breakfast @ Zuma's, Central Market
I had to try the meat sugo (note: Chorizo involved). Loved it! Plus they've got beautiful poached eggs.


2) Dinner @ Almalfi's
Will do a proper post on Almalfi's later. Without a doubt, they are one of the better Italian places around.


3) Wine tasting and food demos
Honestly I did not try any wines of Jacob's, I was just entertaining myself with the views. My favourite place in Barossa is the Rockford winery and my favourite drink in summer you may ask; their Black Sparkling Shiraz =). I had to irritate the owner, however, by being absolutely disappointed for not having any duck eggs for sale.


Ice coffee at Maggie's with two scoops of ice cream!!! Look at the "fruit tree" too.


4) Dinner @ Sing Sing Chinese and Vietnamese Restaurant
Again, another proper post will be up later because they deserve it.


We obviously had a lot more than what was shown in the photos. Some pictures did not show up great and some I was too hungry to snap. 

For now, look forward to the upcoming posts because there would be more special surprises. *pinky promise*

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed