Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pizzeria ristorante

So when rellies were here, I had to bring them to Amalfi's. The whole big drama of booking a week (or more!) ahead, just in case, as it was the Christmas holiday week.


As usual, they were packed. Now, what do I do while I wait patiently? Play with the camera =)


I fell in love with the Melanze since my first visit- battered eggplant fritters with sauce and shaved parmesan. Having said that, I thought it was a tad too oily this time around.


Verdura- roasted veg tossed in basil and pesto. A cousin of mine must have salad of some sort and the verdura obviously stood out a lot more than a garden salad.


Marinara pizza for some meat or should I say seafood? I have another cousin who is totally into meat and needs meat. It was only after ordering I realised I've ordered vegetarian dishes all the way.


Amalfitana- another dish I fell head over heels for. Onion dried tomato, egg plant, pinenuts, spinach, artichoke and oregano.

Got to love Amalfi's. Bookings essential.

Amalfi Pizzeria Restaurant
29 Frome Street
Adelaide
08 8223 1948

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed