Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can I call this a Greek fare?

The answer is No. 

Do I know much about greek food? Honestly?
No.

Then again, was that question relevant to the post?
No.

Had brunch one day at Uncle Albert's Cafe with my favourite little girl. Without a doubt, she'll order her hot chocolate and raisin toast, regardless the time of the day. As for me, I just try to avoid chorizos on my plate. =) It was a success! I ordered greek meatballs or keftedes, as the Greeks call them. Everything on the plate was self-explanatory.

Was the food good?
No. It was okay. I found it dry without sufficient sauce. It is not the first time Uncle Albert overcook meat (note: they did it once to my chorizos and I was really upset).

Would I still go there again? ...

*contemplates*

*contemplates further*

*hm...*

*I am in a mood of being annoying, for once*

*blame the people who have made things annoying for me*

*nah. I'm just joking.*

*okay... I have the answer and plenty to justify it*

Yes.

Why?
Because of the convenience/ its location. Because they have good coffee and great service. I just happened to be one of the very few unlucky customers who always get their food overcooked. It is still one of the better places to go for breakfast in Norwood.

You must have thought that I was going to say ''No.'' *grins*

And now you think that I've lost it. The author of this post is dumb.

Uncle Albert's Cafe
(a stone's throw away from Coles and Gloria Jeans)
The Parade
Norwood SA 5067

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed