Saturday, December 17, 2011

Carnivores we are!

We just HAD to go to the Hahndorf Inn, only because a friend of ours who has been here for 3 years has never step foot and eaten any of their awesome goodness meat.
One girlfriend of mine doesn't like pork meat but loves these pork ribs. I have to say I do not like ribs all that much just because bits get stuck in between my teeth.
The must-order at most time, a Taste of Germany platter. Having said that, I did not order this platter once. Jin was involved. =) This platter supposedly serves 2, as stated on the menu. How is that possible- 4 different sausages, smoked pork kassler chop, pork knuckle served with sauerkraut, Rhine potato and 2 pretzels.
We wanted to order some vegies. So, we asked for vegies sufficient for 7 people. We had to laugh so hard because this plate which serves 7 is possibly my usual ONE portion of salad. The photos couldn't justify it enough. Not my point anyway, it was just blanched vegies of zucchini, corn, carrot and some rocket leaves.

One more visit to Hahndorf Inn before the year ends! And before I forget, they have a 1 metre long hotdog with Bratwurst sausage challenge!

The Famous Hahndorf Inn
35 Main Street
Hahndorf SA 5245
08 8388 7063

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed