Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas lunch with the team!

I really have to apologise for the lack of updates recently. It has been an extremely busy and crazy few weeks. This includes random Christmas lunches back to back!

My first work lunch was with the 'family' from work. I say family because I spend who knows how many hours per day with the team and we look forward to this one afternoon every December to unwind and destress.

This year we decided to dine at the Belgian Beer Cafe. What can I say? It was delicious!

There is no better way to kick start the summer with a glass of cold **vodka** lemon and lime bitters!

My colleague and I regretted for not ordering mains that came with hot chips. So we decided to get some on the side anyway.

Yum! We were just taken away by the presentation.

For mains, I had the pan-fried salmon. I rarely order seafood thanks to my pickiness but I did not have any regrets with this one. It did not taste or smell fishy (if you know what I mean). That's my kind of seafood!


In summary, even though it is slightly on the expensive side, I recommend this place if you fancy good quality pub meals.

Belgian Beer Cafe

Corner of King and Murray Streets
Perth WA

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed