Thursday, December 15, 2011

Golden boy a.k.a Kintaro

Sorry for the MIA. December has been truly crazy in terms of personal life as well as work life. And I shall say that it has been the same for all of us.

L-R: Avocado roll, chicken karage, tempura prawn with an extra slice of salmon [personal touch]
Anyway, the focus has never been on US but on the blog despite all the procrastination and lack of posts. So here it is, another review but a disappointing one indeed.

My favourite little girl and I went to this fairly new sushi place around my area, Sushi Kintaro. She loves it there because she gets to sit on the high chairs and watch the sushi train. I can't trust her taste in sushi all that much because she eats only sushi rice. Having said that, good sushi rice is the foundation of it all.

I remembered taking the avocado roll first. Then, I waited. And waited. There was a distinctive lack of choices available to the customers. A customer next to me asked for sashimi tuna and there was none. It was on the menu but the staff merely said ''We do not have tuna yet. We only have salmon''. I actually thought of leaving after a plate but my girl was with me. She will happily eat sushi rice; which she did. Speaking of that, the tempura prawn sushi had its personal touch because she wanted only the rice and gave me the salmon instead. =)

Friends who have visited the place were also greatly disappointed by the choices available. They truly did leave after a plate. I have also read somewhere else where it lacked vego options. Maybe someday, they will pick up their game. For now, there is no way I'll walk through those doors again.

Sushi Kintaro
147 The Parade
Norwood SA 5067.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed