Tuesday, December 27, 2011

How was your Christmas?

As for me, I shared it with some friends. We started off with some home made shandy, a recipe from Nigella's, followed by many others which I stopped snapping photos of. =) I absolutely adore the glass.

Thought I'll post this up too, our table display.  

Another recipe of Nigella's, Parmesan and Breadcrumbs coated Lamb Cutlets, as well as a 1kg turkey breast at the background. We also had a large bowl of salad which again I thought wasn't significant enough to be photographed. Haha.

For desserts, plum pudding served with brandy custard and vanilla icecream. I just had to make myself an Affogato. The meal lasted us hours, from lunch to dinner with breaks in the middle.

We planned a bit too much as we weren't able to
X build our gingerbread house and decorate it with lollies
X cook our chicken wings
X finish our chips
X make brandied cherries.

But, who wouldn't love amazing times like this? I've

played board and card games. 
✓watched a comedy
✓played more games on the Ipad
✓had a quiet rest on the couch. One of us had a nap.
✓listened to Christmas carols. One of us actually sang Christmas carols really loudly at the neighbourhood, I had to run away in embarassment.
✓had bunny ears around the neighbourhood while others had bumble bee ears or reindeer ears and nose.


The list goes on...but all I can say, I have had an amazing day bonding with friends my way. SLACK. clinks glasses with Jin. 

Hope your Christmas has been just as amazing, in your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed