Sunday, July 24, 2011

Another coffee cafe?

One of another destress girlfriend catchups! I have to say she is amazing.
I ordered a ciocolato- Italian dark chocolate and a rich chocolate mousse cake. Lesson learnt and always have to be remembered- Mich is no big fan of mousse cakes. I could not finish this rich cake and gave up halfway, I did finish the chocolate shavings and scrapped every little ganache I could possibly see.

A lemon cheesecake with a latte for my girlfriend. She could not pass a lemon cheesecake- but all she could say of this lemon cheesecake is "Not bad" She is an amazing baker herself.

Did you or did you not notice the contrast of food/drink choices we both made?

I have been here so many times over the years, but possibly only a single visit this year (this is THE one) and yet all I can say is I love their crispy wedges. Few girlfriends of mine are in love with their banana caramel pie. I have to say they used to be one of the better cafes around but appearred to have lost their popularity. Having said that, the place is still pretty packed on most days and definitely on the Sunday I went.

Cafe Bravo
140 The Parade
Norwood SA 5067

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed