Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chunky kit kats

The photos were taken on two different occasions AND it took me a while (its embarassing but I realised they were different till the third and last piece) before I discovered the different textures on the chunky chocolate bar. Hence, the photo did not do any justice to Kit Kat Chunky Chocolate when they have breakable chunks of chocolate fudge, chocolate crisp and chocolate sauce! I love the chocolate sauce bit best!
This photo is a clear effort of amendments but it did not appear as presentable as the previous. From left to right chunks: cookies crunch, vanilla fudge and cookies cream. I love the cookies crunch the most.

After all the ''I love"s, these products aren't the best for weekly indulgences or even monthly due to the high contents of fat and the obvious overload of sugar. It is clearly written 3 servings per pack- but who is going to stop just after one chunk! I wouldn't and obviously didn't *naughty in Jin's words*. They did, however, give me the best satisfaction after the three humongous chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed