Saturday, July 16, 2011

Andiamo!

To feed my emotional need.Andiamo = Let's go in Italian.

One of my ways to destress (=S) includes talking to my loved ones. Over a cup of coffee, on skype, through immediate replies of sms... I find great comfort knowing that God has planted awesome people in my life.

A humongous chocolate muffin to feed the emotional need, along with my usual order of skinny latte. The word is indeed ''humongous'' because I found it hard to go through the entire muffin BUT (there's always buts) the session lasted for more than 2 hours. I did clear the plate! Love the crunchy top of this muffin, alike other muffins, but dislike how it got dry in the centre and water was much needed to soothe the throat.
The friend ordered a little tart (she found it cute!) which had a shortbread texture to it and another humongous chocolate chip muffin. Just as much as we were watching our diet, we decided to break all rules. Anyhow, that was all we had for lunch and NOT on top of lunch.
It took me a while to find this little cafe, all because I misheard some information and messed up some bits. Nevertheless, a nice quiet place for a great catch up despite being there during lunch hours on a Sunday and the staff were friendly =) My bits cost me $7.50 and my friend $10. Although it sounds like a great value, we did find the mains slightly pricey and stayed away from them.

Eating in Italy
Myer Store ground floor.
175 North terrace
Adelaide 5000    

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed