Saturday, July 30, 2011

Craving for curry?

If you ever crave Indian and are in West Perth, I totally recommend Royal India. I actually had Indian for two consecutive Fridays, but with different colleagues. Here's just some of the things we ordered from the ala carte menu:

Onion bhaji

Tandoori chicken

Lasani naan (i.e. garlic naan)

I apologise for the lack of pictures from my first visit (where are the curries?). Everyone was starving and I felt a bit guilty for holding them up.

For my second trip, we didn’t order ala carte and ended up with individual thalis.

Papadums: the best ever! Once seated, you are served a basketful with dipping sauces. Awesome!

I obviously ordered the vegetarian thali.


Clockwise: Chickpea curry; eggplant curry (yum!); cauliflower and potatoes; dhal curry; naan and basmati rice; and raita. Centre: Indian dessert (I have no idea what it is!)

Both my trips were satisfying! The thali was really good, but I didn't really like the dessert.

Royal India
1134 Hay Street, West Perth
www.royalindia.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed