Saturday, November 19, 2011

At Sorelle's!

Post birthday celebration =)
Am always so blessed to get extended celebrations.


Spinach Gnocchi. When it appearred on the table, my first thought was ''It looks like a very healthy dish- it's GREEN!'' It was yummy but a little bit heavy due to the creaminess in it.


I always make the most interesting orders. *laughs at myself* I ordered this because of the clams and thought the main was red meat. Only till I dig my fork in I found out it was white meat and fish it was. South East Murray Fillet with clams in red wine jus. I could not see clearly what was written on the board that night and placed my order as such ''Can I get the specials with clams?'' The fish was good but I thought the clams were slightly overcooked.


Something with mash? Tiramisu! It was one very popular dessert, a must-order, when the place was managed as Parisis. The tiramisu doesn't present itself the same way as it does now with Sorelle, however.

I think we did really well that night-appetite wise as we both just hit the gym before. We had wedges before our mains too! *hearts* great catch-ups and birthday meals. 

Sorelle
613 Magill Road
Adelaide SA 5072
0883318844

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed