Friday, November 25, 2011

Sweetie sweets

From left to right: Mango sorbet, Tia Maria Cheesecake, Berry slushie, Chocolate Tart

I just found out that I did not mention friends in Season's eatings of our Special Projects. It is not too late though. =) FRIENDS make festive seasons extra special.

It has been an interesting phase of my life lately and it also has been fun-filled with some amazing people in my life. To celebrate a friend's next phase of life, we went for dinner and of course, desserts. Another new dessert house in the city, Sweety, this place has the atmosphere of a bar but somehow has board games during their ''happy hours''. I thought that was pretty cool and there was live music too! We thought the desserts could be overpriced but I guess we are paying for the atmosphere somewhat (and the pianist!). Don't look at it as a fancy dessert place with expectations of french macarons but as another late hang-out joint and you'll be just fine. Having said that, the cheesecake and chocolate tart is pretty decent. Mango sorbet is really refreshing but at the same time gives me more of a citrusy flavour.


Mongkok Sweety (upstairs)
Gouger St (could not get add from google)
Adelaide SA 5000

note: Black sesame soup has been blacklisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed