Friday, November 11, 2011

Time to bounce off the walls!

Homemade Sesame and Peanut Tong Yuen, Mango Cream Dessert, Lemon Cheesecake from Michel's

Looks like a Junkie Friday night to me!!!

Anyway, I have these amazing talented friends who can make yummy desserts [ignore Cafe Michel's cheesecake]. They make things sound so easy, for instance ''The mango cream dessert is a no baking one. Just chuck everything together." Oh, do I need to say that this friend of mine looks nothing like a baker? You would think he is a gym junkie. Before I drift off topic too far, I love the fresh mango in it!

We only had one main course and possibly 5 different desserts?! Besides these three, we had tapioca kueh, ice cream and fresh fruits [last minute change from a chocolate fondue]. Oh, six it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed