Sunday, March 25, 2012

After work drinks and more!

My favourite chill out place! I love it sooo much, I have been there 3 times last week. To note, the photos are a compilation of two separate occassions.


Jugs of Grace Sangria are $15 on Friday Happy Hours (5pm-7pm) as well as on Sundays all day. =) *Woohoo* The Wagyu cheese burgers were really good too. Miniature but yum~~


They were so good, we had to get more! It makes perfect sense. This time, we ordered yummy fries too.


On another occasion, a friend ordered the fried chicken. She appearred to truly enjoy it, but here's my review on the chicken during my first visit.


I had the soft fish tacos. They tasted alright, however I found it all too messy. I wasn't able to eat the tacos without having the black beans and all the other bits falling off.  

Grace The Establishment
127 The Parade
Norwood SA 5067

Grace The Establishment on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed