Sunday, March 11, 2012

Travelogue Adelaide Day 3: Candy girl!

~ Sugar! Oh honey, honey! You are my candy girl! ~

This is what happens when one mentions that there’s a lolly shop nearby. Never tell me that there is a lolly shop nearby. You’ll regret it; but Mich took me anyway.
This place is amazing. It reminds me of Mr Magorium’s Wonder Emporium, but filled with sweets instead of toys; magical. You can find all sorts of goodies here - from imported Japanese canned drinks to Mich’s Cap N’ Crunch Cereal, and let’s not forget, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!

It took me so much willpower to exit the shop with just some Salt Water Taffy and a pack of Mega Sours. I could have done a lot worse.

Blackeby’s Sweets
28 James Place
Adelaide SA 5000
http://www.blackebysweets.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed