Saturday, March 3, 2012

Travelogue Adelaide Day 1: AnYeong!

First of our series, Adelaide! We did our homework and it brought us here to Seoul Korean. They are really popular for their bento boxes during lunch hours. I ordered some Korean tea but Jin decided to stick to the basics of green tea.
Despite being ''famous'' for well-presented bento boxes, we went for the seafood pancake. Jin was greatly disappointed, while I tried to ''hunt'' for seafood. I briefly remembered the squid bits and that was it.
And now for the fusion dish-Korean fried rice with cheese! Reminded me heaps of my college years when cheesy fried rice was ''The Thing'', however I would have much preferred this dish with more kimchi.

We gave it much thought and wondered if we would ever come back again to Seoul Korean. Jin was definitely not interested. I thought I would, but for the bento boxes, after all the great reviews on them.

Seoul Korean (City Centre)
65 Hyde Street
Adelaide SA 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed