Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Travelogue Adelaide Day 2: Choccies!

Being spontaneous isn’t something Mich and I can handle. Our spontaneous ‘road trip’ to McLaren Vale led us to the Medlow Confectionery & FruChoc Showcase. >.<

I recall taking a step into the factory and the smell of sugar just hit me. Before I could completely recover, I was welcomed by the staff with a selection of chocolate to taste.

There’s one setback with this factory, though. They offer a wide range of chocolate-coated lollies. Not chocolate. So if you like chocolate-coated gummy bears, chocolate-coated snakes, clangers (you get the picture), this is the place for you.

Mmm... I was bouncing off walls...

In case you are wondering, yes, I got sucked in and left the factory with a bag of honeycomb chocolate!

Medlow Confectionery & FruChoc Showcase
203 Main Rd
McLaren Vale SA 5171

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed