Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Travelogue Bangkok Day 2: No more pork!

After a 'I-really-wouldn't-bother-posting-this" breakfast at the hotel and some street shopping, we went to this little shop lot which serves beef noodles. I do not know the address but it is just around the block next to Baiyoke Sky hotel on its left. 


Beef balls and noodles because the boy didn't like all the other bits of a bull. Haha, it sounds really weird but I'm merely lost for words now. 


This is the bowl with everything in it because mum will eat them regardless. 

This place has been recommended by our close family members and we truly don't regret our choice visiting. It was soooo good, we made time to go there again on our last day. In fact, we literally waited for an hour to have another bowl before flying on a jet plane. 

Okay, I got ahead of myself. More to come still on this travelogue, this is not the end. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed