Thursday, May 24, 2012

Travelogue Bangkok Day 2: We are such liars

Now, why do I make such a claim? Well, we really don't stop eating pork. =D After much shopping, we had tea at Indra Square's foodcourt. We really just need somewhere to rest our feet, more than anything else.


This is where we found the Angry Birds fishcakes and ate some pork sausages.


Ice kacang Thai style? There was a huge variety to choose from, and we ended up with three if I'm not mistaken. I never know what those bits are called, except for the gingko nuts. We had some preserved papaya in it too. To be honest, I did not like this due to the coconut milk in it. Malaysian ice kacang is so much better with awesome gula melaka, also known as palm sugar


Well, we are in Thailand after all. Please say you know what this is; mango sticky rice- a classic Thai dish.


I know it is possibly hard to distinguish what crepe this is from the picture. All I can say is, we started our tea with pork and ended it with more pork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed