Sunday, May 27, 2012

Travelogue Bangkok Day 3: A local franchise


I never thought I would revisit a mall at Bangkok- but it happened. We were back at Indra Square, hunting for a specific blouse, and also saw a conman trying to chat up another stranger (obviously for some money). The one thing Indra Square has failed to offer me is good coffee. =(


But I truly needed coffee! We settled for a place located on the ground floor, a local franchise, known as 'Ninety-four coffee'. Apparently it is located centrally everywhere in Bangkok and Chiangmai. 


A pork curry lunch set which I thought wasn't bad but was overpriced. The serving was small; it doesn't help that I'm not a big fan of rice too. All in all, we are paying for franchise food which is often more expensive. 

How do you like the iPhone cover? =) Or do you not see it?

Ninety-four coffee
https://www.facebook.com/94coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed