Saturday, May 26, 2012

Travelogue Bangkok Day 3: We're on a boat!

Remember the brekkie 'I do not bother posting about'? I managed to find a snapshot of it somehow, to justify my previous comment.  Enough said, we decided to join a half day tour to make our lives easier. 


Damnoensaduak Floating Market- Apologies as this is not the 'money shot'. 


Loved this cheerful old lady- I actually had trouble locating her after. I wanted to buy whatever she was selling because she was so pleasant!


I thought the mango sticky rice was better at Indra Square's foodcourt (that's if my memory serves me correctly). This was almost too creamy for my liking. 


Now, can I say I was literally forced to have a taste of this?!! This thin crepe was filled with coconut cream and grated carrots or something. It was definitely coconut cream! Mum loved it. 


 We literally pushed our luck with this- some spicy flavoured soup with kuay teow. The tour guide was already standing there as we were having our first mouthful. She called herself 'Miss Bangkok' and was waiting to take us up a speedboat she claimed as 'James Bond Boat'. We thought the flavours were different from the previous broths we had, and this was definitely full of heat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed