Sunday, April 24, 2011

Resurrection Sunday

Happy Easter! Just as much as Easter isn't about chocolates, eggs, and chocolate eggs, I have been giving myself much allowance since Easter Friday. My excuse was and still is ''But its Easter". So yes, Easter Sunday is really about the resurrection of Jesus since his death three days ago.  
Back to eggs. I have been spending way too much and it is about time I get really creative with food, instead of whipping up instant food. This recipe was a adaptation of Margaret Fulton's recipe, however I only remembered briefly of the actual recipe. I was even confused whether I was sort of poaching the egg or steaming it.
First, fry shredded turkey ham briefly (or if you have bacon!) and place them into a ramekin.
Then, crack an egg into the ramekin.
Place the ramekin into a pan/pot with water filled halfway up the ramekin and allow it to cook for 5-6 minutes.
Just as much as I wanted to have this great breakkie on Easter Friday, I postponed it! So with a warm chocolate chip hot cross bun (heat them in the oven- if you didn't already know that) and a cup of morning coffee, I have the energy to hit the gym again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed