Saturday, April 30, 2011

Savadika!

Thai food! One of my favourites, which I had quite a bit for the past week. With simple pictures (again due to my conscious self), the pictures must still describe the thousand words I have inside about this place. =)

So here are pictures of a simple meal which led to a great catch up session.

 Phad Kra Prow Talay   Stir fried king prawns, squid and mussel with fresh basil
I meant to order a plate of noodles but my friend has stopped me with a comment "The noodles here are so expensive, its not worth it!" Despite the simple stirfry, we both loved the freshness of basil.
Light battered fish stirfry in roasted chilli paste
This is one of the special specials and not the Chef's specials. Nevertheless, I loved this dish despite the slight coconut milk in it. It was definitely my friend's favourite dish of all times, its her must order dish! We also ordered steamed rice to go with our dishes and surprisingly I finished my portion! No space for coffee and dessert however. =( 

Good deal for good food, the meal costs under $45.

Parade Thai
128 The Parade
Norwood 5067 SA

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed