Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Where will I meet you?

The best way to celebrate another public holiday is a day out with girls, with food and shopping. =D Although I have to say, I can only shop for the necessities now.

As if oily goodness of crumbly flaky egg tarts and fried salt and pepper squid weren't sufficient, we adjourned for coffee and sweets after a good dimsum brunch.

Sorry for the horrible picture, but I was a bit self-conscious while taking the picture. And The Coffee Club has always been so popular among the locals, goodness knows why. Well, they do promote themselves as ''Good food, great service, excellent coffee"
On top of all the cappucino and lattes we ordered, we had a blueberry chessecake which I personally found it 'pretty-looking'. I am still contemplating if I liked the idea of them cutting the cheesecake into half but it definitely made my photo presentation here easier. It irritates me when waiting staff in the restaurants 'destroys' an almost perfect looking object or to be exact, I was irritated when a staff flattened my portion of rice in a restaurant I dined not too long ago.
This is the chocolate brownie I ordered. The chocolate topping smelt so heavenly when it arrived at the table. Having said that, the brownie was a bit dry.
And the german cheesecake. I never knew the difference between cheesecakes, or at least between a normal cheesecake and a german one. But a german cheesecake is meant to be lighter, so I believe its TIME to read more on cheesecakes. =D Haha, not a big fan of cheesecake but the comment on this cheesecake was ''It's good"

With that, my awesome long Easter weekend has just ended and its back to work tomorrow.

The Coffee Club
100 Rundle Mall
Adelaide SA 5000

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed