Friday, April 15, 2011

Khor- thod a.k.a Sorry

A way outdated post, I have to apologise (even if it is to my team members). As my faithful comrades, they do know that my world has been spun around so much in the last 5 weeks. That has been how long since I've been back in the Land down under.

Anyway, picture tells a thousand words. Get ready for my many thousand words on my Hatyai trip. =)
'Áncient Ice-cream'. With such an interesting name, I just had to try it.
 Look at the rainbow coloured blocks.
Chocolate sauce wasn't the best thing to put on every single flavoured icecream. But they were just like ice cream potong, what else am I expecting?
 Wonton noodles? I am quite sure it wasn't just wonton noodles.
Pork trotters which I barely touched. Had them with the wonton noodles, and the sauce/ gravy was really good.
Tomyum bihun noodles. I could find better tomyum noodles elsewhere, but the bihun was meant to be Thailand's specialty.
Cute little kuehs that I had during our buffet dinner in Lee Gardens. RM10/Aud$3 for a buffet dinner!
Beef soup noodles, with the best chillis. Fish sauce and chilli powder is awesome!
Roasted coconut, I totally adore coconut juice despite possible allergy issues. By the way, I hate coconut cream/milk!  
Pork satays! Everywhere in Thailand, you get pork pork and more pork. A holiday so different from Malaysia.
More coconut juice, just a more luxurious version. =D Expensive little coconut.
Pretty maize but totally deceiving. I bought it as it reminded me of some childhood memories, however it tasted nothing like I remembered. They boiled the maize till its cooked and left the best in that pot of water.
Half boiled eggs, apparently they have better eggs than Malaysia too! Higher in Omega 3, so I've heard.
Kampung chicken rice, awesome!

It was a short 3 days 2 nights trip, but I've definitely enjoyed myself and the company. Hate to feel sickish at my last day though when I missed out on more food. Nevertheless, I can never stop thinking of more holidays or even Bangkok in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed