Thursday, May 19, 2011

Basil overdosed!

From my previous ''French'' dinner, I had leftovers of basil and can't just let it go wasted. Pretty much meal after meal, basil was included. I jokingly told Jin that I overdosed on basil as I moved from a French theme to an Italian theme, Thai as well as another Italian?  
This is the Italian Chicken Casserole, with an adaptation. Rather than putting them in the oven, I had them cooking over a stove. Complete recipe will be posted later, but I just had to say how much I dislike my green bits (vegies and basil) to appear black in this picture. *sulks* The thai-themed food is not posted, but all I did was a Basil fried rice (and forgotten about the chillies) *double sulks*.
My leftover cheat pizza, where I only had my last bits of basil. Everything 'leftover-ish' in my fridge appeared on the pizza- pastrimi, red capsicum, basil, tomato paste, and cheese on my last piece of lebanese bread! Ta-da~~ my unhealthy meal of a week.

Pss... I do normally reward myself after a week of work and gym with an unhealthy meal and the pizza was one of them. Normally its chips.

(it is soooo Mich)

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed