Monday, May 16, 2011

Good snacks?

The only reason I bought this brand: It was on S.A.L.E! Anyway, I thought it would be interesting to test out this flavour of cranberry and pomegranate.
It is obviously baked, and the amusing part of the packaging they promote these bars as a high source of antioxidants. Among the listed ingredients, a whole 36% goes to ''fruit''. Despite the promoted flavours, cranberry puree was only 0.2% and so is pomegranate. The rest of ''fruit'' goes to Apple puree (disappointed to the max)!

One word summed this product for me: Sweet.
Will I buy it again? Most likely no (pss...unless its on sale again, and it has to be HUGE discount e.g. 66%).
Would they help me in my 'healthy-eating' plan? No.Instead of having these as a travelling/commuting snack, they now serve as desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed