Saturday, May 21, 2011

the Simple dish

As promised, the recipe for Italian Chicken Casserole I made for dinners previously. I saw this recipe initially on a Campbell's stock box, however I found the exact same recipe from Masterchef Australia's website (note: it is not one of their official recipes).
Honestly I forgotten about the tomato paste, and I made my own simple chicken stock using the bones (rather than the Campbell's). Me, being me, I did not add the unnecessary starch of plain flour as the plain flour serves the purpose to only thicken the sauce. I still loved the simple flavour and added my fresh basil to it, after all basil is the reason why I made this dish.

Adaptation: Use other vegies you prefer/ have in the fridge. I used broccoli along with the other vegies suggested.

Its' really simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed