Saturday, August 27, 2011

Little babies


I have previously reviewed their chocolate pretzels which I totally adore. It is finally Malted milk balls' turn to take the limelight. Very much like Maltesers, sweet with all its crunch. Charged guilty, I went through the whole pack in the one night. Having said that, I prefer the chocolate pretzels much more and therefore would pay for the chocolate pretzels during my next visit to the shop.

It reminded me of an interesting experience (or a combination of two!) which I had with Maltesers, I love eating Maltesers here but not in Malaysia. I have no idea why when everything was consistent from packing to producing factories. It is still a mystery~

Chocolates on Parade
Shop 10 Norwood Mall
166a The Parade
Norwood SA 5067.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed