Sunday, September 4, 2011

Friday night binge

While Mich was having her Junkie Friday night, I was having a drinking session with the visiting family. The night revolved around life, travel (including handy tips about places to visit) and, ultimately, work. The most important part of the night was the munchies, of course!


Prosciutto, cherry tomatoes, crackers, brie and apricot & almond cheeses, and roasted honey cashews

*I only drank the two wines in front - a sweet on the left, a red on the right*

I love sweet dessert wines, and am extremely picky with my reds, but this one was quite nice. Both wines weren’t as yummy as the ones during my visit to Penfolds in SA last year, but were still good enough. Wine, cheese, crackers and nuts – what more can I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed