Friday, September 16, 2011

It has begun! Junkie Friday #2

Yay! And the night is still young. *dances*

If you could not tell the new flavour of Smiths' from the picture, it is their limited edition of Pizza (or pizza flavoured) chips. It tasted just like any other pizza flavoured snacks and it definitely reminded me of Arnott's Pizza Shapes. It appeared as if it was marketed in accordance to the footy finals happening this weekend too (it is written at the back of the packet after all) and yes, we are least excited for the footy finals. I have to say I am not as adventurous as I thought I would be because I could not bring myself to buy their other limited edition flavours such as Meat Pie & Sauce as well as Sunday Roast (o_O) Pizza and Crispy Bacon are just much safer flavours and I quite enjoyed eating the whole pack of chips with the stout *note: I am still drinking the same bottle while writing this.

I have to justify myself here, I am not a drinker of stout but for personal reasons, I am drinking it now warm (literally means at room temperature). I thought it was an easy stout to drink and took it as a light beer. I always remembered bitterness as a strong character of stout (thanks to Guinness!) but 4 Pines definitely has balanced its bitterness along with its other flavours. Having said that, Guiness has now changed their recipe and has a much preferred smooth finish too (ooo...and also less alcohol percentage).

And did I say the night is still young? Bring on more junk. =D

Courtesy of animecrazy.net
No, I'm not thinking of mapo toufu, although I do love that dish a lot. It is just going to be a weekend I commit myself to 'ChÅ«ka Ichiban!', also known as Cooking Master Boy. I've watched the anime series a gazillion times now really, after all it's more than 10 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed