Monday, September 5, 2011

A stone's throw away

is this Thai place, Chabaar. And it is literally a stone's throw away from my place. I've been there a couple of times now and I really do not mind the food there.
Here's the green curry prawn my girlfriend ordered. I had a taste of it, and I certainly can never give a neutral feedback on any creamy curry.

*hint Allergic [which means really really dislike] to coconut cream
NOW this is one of my favourites at the place, basil fried rice or kao pad prik [direct translation: chilli fried rice]. I wanted to try something new but I ended up making a very last minute change to this [again]. Spicy and sweet, it totally satisfied me although it might have been a teeny weeny bit too sweet for my liking this time.

Chabaar
230 The Parade
Norwood SA 5067

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed