Sunday, October 9, 2011

Deadlines vs. procrastination

Things have been really hectic lately, especially with work and assignments amongst other personal commitments. No matter how busy it gets, I always find the excuse to fit in a little bit of chocolate =P

This was actually my friend’s suggestion after work a couple of weeks ago; it was a good break away from the busy schedule to sit back, catch up and take a breather.

The so-called "Cookies and Cream" cake.

The 'Chocolate Affair' (melted milk chocolate and fruits with marshmallows!)

Yum! I was a bit disappointed with the so-called cookies and cream cake, though. It tasted more like chocolate cake with Oreo bits on top as decoration. However, the Chocolate Affair was amazing. I haven’t had bananas for the longest time; I polished most of it off by myself! Did I do any work after that? Nope! I tried but I ended up having a huge sugar crash. *blushes*

Theobroma Chocolate Lounge
Shop 47 Waterford Plaza
Corner Kent Street and Manning Road
Karawara WA 6152

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed