Thursday, October 27, 2011

This burger is Mine!

Texan Madness (Hand crafted meat patty, smokey bbq sauce, greens, crispy bacon, tomato salsa, grilled jalapenos pepper and cheddar cheese)

It was almost deceiving to say ''It's big.'' because it was HUGE. We girls had to squish it together before we attempt mouthfuls of everything. If I were given cutleries, I would deconstruct my burger no doubt. One of my girlfriends failed to finish her burger, the Rocky Mountain High [I really did not bother taking every single burger because they really looked similar]. A burger is a burger to me, they always look the same. Having said that, the sauces are different and there were slight changes of ingredients. Totally worth the money and totally gave me the impression of American burgers.

I loved my burger. The Aussie burger, however, apparently did not hit the mark. I can't wait for the next visit to try their smoothies or to be daring enough to go for a burger AND smoothie!

With pride, I finished my Texan Madness. With guilt, however, I cannot afford to miss gym.

Burger Foundry
389 Magill Road, St Morris
Adelaide 5068, SA
http://www.burgerfoundry.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed