Friday, October 7, 2011

Junkie Friday #5

I had a go at another of their safer new flavours, the Crispy Bacon as I previously reviewed the Pizza flavour. The other weird combinations I did not bother trying were Sunday Roast and Meat Pie & Sauce. They sound really weird and manly [thanks to the footy]. To be honest, it might be my last review on chips for some time being. Having said that, I saw Vegemite Smith Chips in Coles today! [according to Jin, it totally screams my name!]

Back to the Crispy Bacon, I was extremely excited when I saw Coles having these limited flavours on the shelves. However, it certainly lacked flavour despite all the flavour enhancers. It being in crinkle cut doesn't really help too. Anyway, crispy bacon isn't a new flavour to start with and I'm definitely not sure why it was labelled as a 'limited edition'. They have been in the markets off and on, and have been constantly repackaged.
To accompany a pack of chips is definitely a good can of beer. I have never tried Murphy's Irish Stout as Guinness somewhat takes all the limelight among my peers. I do love the creamy texture of this stout and found myself totally amused by the little nitrogen widget in the can [yes, I am aware that these cool widgets originated from Guiness]. Being an avid youtuber, I also managed to search for some Murphy adverts from those days.
I thought THAT was pretty cool, and THIS pretty awesome too.
If I have not said this before, Junkie Friday is getting trickier and almost impossible with my new personal commitment. There will minor tweaks but the blog will remain commited to posting Junkie Friday [if not mine].

I *heart* pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed