Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I *heart* pink #3

I am all about equations for "I *heart* pink", so today's equation is

Pink= Happiness
From top (clockwise): Chocolate mini cupcake, party spread (sushi, party pies, vegie sticks, juice and my favourite chips), orange and poppy seed cake as well as more cupcakes! 

As I always say, it is the company that makes things fantastic. With that, it is the little gestures of fantastic people in my life which makes me happy, if not extremely happy, and feeling absolutely appreciated. Not all the food are gourmet quality but I've put together a collage of some food pictures  which put that huge grin on my face ALL WEEK.

I used to be an anti-pink girl, however, a colleague of mine sees me as a ''pinkmo'' girl now. I don't mind it at all because pink is the colour of happiness and it brings warmth. =D

Think about all the people who are affected by breast cancer. Support them with extra love and warmth.

Obviously I have been thinking P.I.N.K., have you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed