Friday, October 14, 2011

I *heart* pink #2

This week’s entry is a bit different. It’s my week to dedicate to pink so I don’t intend to give a full blown review; but it's also the end of the week! Apart from featuring macarons as part of this week's Junkie Friday, I hope the yummilicious treats justify my version of *I <3 Pink*

Yummy cotton candy with pop rocks; raspberry with dark chocolate; and blueberry with orange filling

I bought these from Cimbalino at Enex 100 Food Court. The different shades of pink represent the different women in the world regardless of race, background, culture and belief. At this point, you might ask why I added a blue macaroon into the picture. Well, in very rare cases, men can also be diagnosed with breast cancer.

I am thinking P.I.N.K. this October. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed