Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cookies & Cream? No, it's Cookies & Cadbury...


The Limited Edition Cadbury Cookies

When Mich told me about the new limited edition Cadbury chocolate was on the shelves of the confectionery aisles, I was ecstatic. With my sweet tooth, I totally adore cookies and cream, chocolate, or, even better, a combination of both. Sure enough, within a week of its debut, I guiltily purchased the purple block of Cadbury Cookies.





The 'cookie' pieces in the bar and evidence of my guilty pleasure

Honestly, I was expecting bits of Oreo cookies covered in Cadbury's finest milk chocolate. Well, I was wrong, wasn't I? Its cookies looked like white Rice Puffs and dark Coco Puffs, but only crunchier with slight saltiness to complement the chocolate.
And my verdict? Apart from leaving finger prints on the melting pieces, I think it was a good treat. However, if you are expecting it to taste like cookies, you will be in for disappointment.

You have been forewarned.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo...so it wasn't as good as we expected. Thank goodness I did not end up buying more to 'promote' them +)

    ReplyDelete

obsessed