Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Simple pasta dish

What do you do when you are extremely hungry and need a quick fix of dinner? To add to that, you have minimal food in the fridge. =(

Viola~ Basil pesto stirred in pasta, with a can of sundried tomato and basil tuna. I possibly have about 6 snowpeas, thinly sliced, and 2 cloves of garlic. An egg was stirred into it at the end, with cracked pepper to finish it off (although I have always preferred bigger bite bits of eggs in anything I eat)

Although basil pesto is a common ingredient to stir through pasta, I never got to attempt it until now. I have tasted it before, no doubt, with basil pesto being one of my housemate's favourite flavours. =D

I was attempting to do the Donna Hay's pasta twirl but only managed to do one pretty small twirl. =( I totally forgotten about the 'Lazy Susan' trick. Not to mention, I was extremely disappointed about the amount of broken pasta bits. Must have been extremely rough when cooking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed