Friday, January 21, 2011

the weekly indulgence

Searched through my photo collections and found this shot- however, I am currently drinking it while typing this post. I possibly have drank this countless times (a weekly calorie intake and I do not remember when it started), I can't be bothered to snap every single bottle I drink.

'Discovered' Pirramimma's wines late last year, it must have been just my bad. I have always been a fan of D'arenberg and stayed loyal. However, Pirramimma was rated a 5-star winery by James Halliday in the Australian Wine Companion 2011. Alike many other McLaren Vale wines, we could taste the chocolate in it. I do love the fruitiness in this bottle. So I have just read, this collection is bottled late Oct 2010 and is ready to enjoy or kept to develop for another few years.

I have officially added Pirramimma on my list of McLaren Vale's wineries, but my personal favourite of theirs is the Petit Verdot. Enough said, that quote has just told you how much I enjoy their wines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed