Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet little ones- no!

But just as lovely!

Received this for Christmas from Jin. What else would I expect from a chocolate lover =D Confession though, when she told me I'll be receiving pressies from Margaret River, it wasn't the chocolates that came across my mind! Yes I know for a fact too that its way past Christmas now and its almost Easter (well, 2 months away). I took my time to enjoy these little bits and gave myself heaps of excuses.

So yes, these beautiful dark babies are Tanzanian 75% Cocoa Solids. 
I wish the photo did more justice to the babies. Apparently, they are available in the factory for free! Well, not to take home of course, but to have a munchful as they welcome you at the doors. Definitely hit me as a good dark chocolate as they melted in my mouth bit by bit one lovely night. Amazingly good as portion control, when I thought otherwise.

Will soon heat some milk and make myself a hot chocolate but it would definitely have to wait for now. Been wishing I have those perfectly sparkling glasses in my kitchen. I might also use these babies for a recipe I've been wanting to experiment- the chocolate lace crisps.

note (and hints*): I need our true Perth member to do a better review of their other varieties, unless she's presenting me with more =D

Margaret River Chocolate Factory
Cnr Harman's Mill Road and Harman's South Road
Metricup WA 6280
http://www.chocolatefactory.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

obsessed